Saturday 16 April 2011

Sport: Football: Feast of Football

As I lounge here in the Mallorca sunshine, I prepare for two massive games today: the El Clásico and the FA Cup Semi Final derby featuring Manchester United and Manchester City. The El Clásico will be a big game for me, as I am in Spain, and will get to experience the fanatic 'fandom' of Spanish football fans (although most of the people in this resort are German!). Clearly Real will want revenge on Barcelona, due to the 5-0 trumping the Catalans earned over them at home last time these two giants clashed. As a Manchester United fan, the cup game is obviously very important to me too! I will also get a preview of the two teams who we can play in the Champions League Final (if we get there of course!). Here are some images from previous enthralling encounters of the El Clásico and the Mancunian derby.





No comments:

Post a Comment